Written by our team, the Campus Thrive Curriculum is grounded in the word of God. The purpose of this curriculum is to familiarize students with biblical principles in a way that is engaging, relatable, and fun. It is interactive and uses contemporary examples that are applicable to the lives of middle school students. The lessons are accompanied with a skit and a list of games. We have 4 sets of curricula with 10 lessons each: Life with God, Why we Pray, Fruit of the Spirit, Parables of Jesus.
- New and Updated Thrive Curriculum Books + Handouts (Why We Pray & Parables of Jesus)
- Thrive Curriculum Booklet- 4 sets of curriculum (life with God, why we pray, fruit of the spirit, and parables of Jesus)
- GAMES- A list of games for Thrive
- LEADER'S GUIDE - All the information you need to be good leaders
- Flowchart- provides organization for each thrive club