Following his resurrection, Jesus had a message for His disciples: "Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation." This is not a command just for adults but for all believers. Our goal at Campus Thrive is to empower middle school students to share the Good News about Jesus Christ within their schools. Students are trained to lead worship, teach and share testimonies. They put their training into practice once a week at their local schools, where hundreds of kids show up and hear the gospel being shared by their classmates.
What We've Achieved
- Campus Thrive started around an art room table at Five Forks Middle School, no more than ten years laters it has grown to 10 schools.
- Over 1,000 students on a weekly basis experience Campus Thrive
- Campus Thrive has begun sharing resources with youth pastors across the nation to start more Clubs.
- Full 501c3 (nonprofit organization) status.
How Campus Thrive Works
- Clubs are held on middle school campuses before or after school hours
- Leadership is discipled by pastors and adult volunteers prior to Club days
- Students are the leaders. Students teach, act, worship, and lead games.
- Curriculum is prewritten and formatted for each club.